We help individuals and families develop and execute estate plans that provide for the tax-efficient and cost-effective distribution of assets, preservation of wealth for beneficiaries, and the designation of guardians for minor children.
Our estate planning services include the following:
- Last Wills and Testaments
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Trusts – Living Trusts, Dynasty Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Annual Exclusion Trusts, and more
- Probate Avoidance Strategies
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Beneficiary Designations
- Charitable Giving Planning including the establishment of private foundations and other tax-exempt organizations
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
- Deeds to change real estate ownership
- Asset Protection Strategies
Estate Planning engagements are usually conducted on a flat fee basis. Please call for a more thorough explanation of our fee ranges and options.