Estate & Trust Administration
We help fiduciaries efficiently administer estates and trusts by offering the following services:
- Probate Representation – We proudly administer more Baltimore County estates than any other firm.*
- Non-probate disposition guidance
- Trustee Counsel
- Estate Tax and Fiduciary Income Tax planning and return preparation
- Asset collection and distribution
- Post-mortem tax planning
- Fiduciary accounting
- Ongoing Trust Representation and Compliance
- Beneficiary Representation
- Tax Exempt Organization Establishment and Compliance
We generally offer estate and trust administration services on an hourly (i.e., a la carte) basis. We can provide as much or as little assistance as the client desires.
*This claim is based on a survey of all regular estates opened in Baltimore County in 2017. Our attorneys serve as counsel of record for more estates than any other firm.