HF&F is hiring – Executive Director / Office Manager
Towson AV rated law firm seeks professional full-time Office Manager to join our busy estates and trusts and business practice.
Primary office responsibilities include the management of the firm’s:
- Checking account and ledgers for fees received (including electronic and credit card payments), accounts payable, and payroll.
- Escrow/Trust accounting.
- Client list, conflict checks, file, and contact management system
- Insurance – malpractice, health insurance, workers compensation, and general liability.
- Office supplies, equipment, and vendor relationships.
- Time and billing system (currently Timeslips).
- Payroll, onboarding, and related human resource functions.
- Information Technology and phone systems, internal and management of vendors.
- Office space, leasing, renewals, and landlord issues.
Specific law firm experience is not required but would be helpful. Excellent organization and communication skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook are required. Familiarity with practice management systems, Quicken/QuickBooks, time, and billing software are helpful.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and organized professional seeking a law firm management career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health insurance and retirement, a convenient Towson location, and on premises parking.
Qualified applicants should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.